Wednesday 12 February 2014

Lotion Dilemma (Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner)


I always feel that applying body lotion is really annoying. Why? It takes a lot of time. There are also a greasy feeling left on the skin. Then it waste more time as I need to wait for a while before I wear my clothes. And Imagine doing it every single day. Arrgghh! Then the hot climate in Malaysia making it even worst. The sweat and sticky feeling doesn't agree with each other. But to ignore a body lotion is absurd. My body need to be moisturize just like my face and my hand.


Well, yell Banzai loudly to Nivea. 


Nivea has launched a new product called Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner. The Germans really know how to produced high-quality products. Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner give you the exact result you need when a applying lotion. And with less time too! As the name suggest, Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner is used when you are in the shower. Since after applying the conditioner required some rinsing, the day of greasy feeling on the skit is over! You guys should throw away your old lotion and try Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner.




With four easy steps, you can moisturize your skin daily. And it won't be long till you that smooth silky skins. 
Tomorrow, I'll head to the nearest store and buy me one of this wonderful Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner.

Still doesn't believe me? Hold on. Click on the video below. Then think again. 
Isn't Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner amazing!





All promotional info and images belong to Nivea
except the comic strip. ehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics