Sunday 26 May 2013

Rant : L.O.V.E

Doesn't this seem awkward, to talk about love out of nowhere. Well let me tell you the reason. But before I start blabbing and nagging everything about love, I want to take this opportunity to congratulate my friend upon his announcement of marriage. Go lead that girl to Jannah!

So around this week and last week, I had been receiving a lot of new about love, engagement or marriage. And somehow, people keep talking about it. Even someone unrelated to those topic randomly mention it to me. Making it worst, I even dreamt about it! Now I am quite depress. (Exaggerate!)

Early marriage has been quite a topic for this pass few years. And I don't see me anywhere in a position to embrace it. Why? I really have no real experience about love. My only memories about love is when I had a crush on a guy back on high school. I got to admit that I was pretty dumb and stupid back then. I did everything I could to please him with secret gifts and with just one sentence I ended up messing everything up. I confess and the guy walked away.

I was that one friend that people describe as "A Friend who good at giving love advice but never experienced it". I also puzzled about it. Why people seek my advise for love although they know that truth? I am novice about love. I am novice on pleasing boyfriend as I never had one. Perhaps, my lack of experiences is the reason for all this.

I was once a very good friend with a good guy I know at some camps. We only met once and continue contacting each other on facebook.  He is a very good man. We always shared on what happening in our life through facebook chat or social messaging. There was a point where I felt really bored just because I didn't text him that day. But one day, he text me something that made me panic and afraid. The word was "Where is my beloved precious girl?" or something like that. I had a vague memory on it. Guess what? I panic, quickly say bye and never text him again.

You may called me stupid to panic over some text message but that was not an easy topic for me. I rather did Gravimetry Analysis 10 times than facing that again. (Trust me, finishing even one Gravimetrical Analysis is stressful) I really don't know how to react to something like that. I don't know whether he is joking or really meant it. Either way, I really don't know what to do. And to this day I regretted my action as things has been quite awkward between us. Hm...

6 comments:

  1. hmm... quite similar with me... but, no worries, the perfect time will come... weeeee XD
    ok, Done.. *one of my friend said "every 4 secs, we will fall in love with the person that we have just met..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. tau takpe.... aarrgghh nad... mcm mana nie? setiap kali aku ada kawan lelaki yg rapat, aku akan cepat2 jauhkan dia dari aku.. hahahahaha... hati sakit, tapi, dia mcm voluntary reaction... maybe I'm still in my comfortable zone? tak kawin la aku.. hahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mungkin ak ptut reply kt line. hehe

      Delete
    2. mungkin... hahahaha... kau gi tak kenduri si pojan tu? balik malaysia tak tahun nie??

      Delete
    3. pergi.. mesti pergi. hehe. balik. tp hujung july mungkin. boleh jd awal ogos b4 raya

      Delete

Web Analytics