Sunday 31 March 2013

All by Myself

Yup, I travelled alone! This is my first time travelling alone and I am certainly glad that I took the decision. This is going to be a long post if I were to talk about travelling alone. Be thankful that I don't have so much time and energy to type all those thing. So, I'll just cut the all-about-travelling-alone part and skip to my experiences!

Liverpool

I visited Liverpool to meet my old friend from primary school. Aqilah has been living in Liverpool since God know how long. Aqilah has show me a lot of interesting places in Liverpool. I skipped Anfield since I am not a fan of football

Spongebob at Liverpool One (Easter Egg by Lindt)

a unique way to travel around Liverpool

Liverpool One

Museum of Liverpool

Lime Street Station

The Beatles' Story

Albert Dock

London

With coach, I had a 8-hour journey to London. When it come to London, no one has to tell you anything. It is all about, The Big Ben, Wesminster Abbey, Tower Bridge and many other historical places and monuments. It is also all about Harry Potter. On my second day in London, I visited Warner Bro Harry Potter Studio Tour. It was amazing and I wouldn't mind to go again. 

Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour

Tower of London

Tower Bridge

House of Parliment and Big Ben

M&M World

Sherlock Holmes Museum

Changing of Guard Ceremony

Buckingham Palace

Wellington Arch

Wesminster Abbey

London Eye

HMS Belfast
On the last day, I met Iqa and our MRSM friends Shazwan aka Galah. We all went crazy at Madame Tussauds Museum
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics