Wednesday 19 August 2015

Rant : Rejected

Yeah, not going to talk about those family-learning channel called Rejected although they're pretty fun (if you like gory stuff)

I had this attitude which I am the first to confess my feeling to a guy. I've done it 2 times and both I was rejected, first one not so proper, the second time properly. Both of them did state that they were surprise and feel emasculated. Those are not my intention. I have this thought which I feel that rejection is better than regret. I try to live my life to the fullest and there is no way I can let myself feel any regret. I never regret my decision to confess my feeling but I can't help but wonder...

Do guys really feel emasculated when a girl confess?

Sometimes I do hope that the love relationship are like the one on Japanese drama - when a person confess their feeling, the one receiving the confession must properly told the answer either accepted or rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics