Wednesday 27 February 2013

Berlin, Germany

First time in my life, it felt good to be back in Germany. We spent 4 days sight-seeing in Berlin. The hostel that we stayed was superb! 5 stars to One80 Hostel Berlin! We spent our first day visiting historical sites and famous landmarks. from Brandenburger Tor, we walked to Reichtag (Parliment), Holocaust Memorial, Postdamer Platz. Then we went to Checkpoint Charlie and finish our day with a dinner at indonesian's restaurant named Nusantara. The food was soo delicious that I ordered Chicken's Fried Rice as take-away.       


goofing aroud with the photobooth at One80 Berlin

One80 Berlin

Brandenburger Tor

Reichtag

Holocaust Memorial

I always think that the pathway are hollow

roof in Postdamer Platz. Great view at night
Checkpoint Charlie
my delicious Chicken Bakso at Restaurant Nusantara, Berlin
Day 2 : we visited Berlin's Wall, Madame Tussauds and Sea Life. The worst part is that I bought Combi-Ticket for Berlin Dungeon and it still on construction! Screw Berlin Dungeon. And because of slow internet, I had been double charged for those tickets! I lost EUR 150+!

Berlin Wall

I can't believe it is quite new

I blew my chance taking picture with fake Einstein


... and took one with fake George Clooney
Group photo in Madame Tussauds Berlin

I love this one!

Squid in Sea life
Day 3 : We mostly stroll around Alexanderplatz, go shopping at Primark, had a lovely ice-cream at Häagen Dasz and visited a pop culture Museum. And trust me, souvenir hunting at last minute is hard and tiring!

Fernsehturm and Weltzeituhr

action figures in pop culture museum

It is far from evil with that size and handing candys

Brandenburger Tor at night!

Snow in Berlin

and we went home feeling tired, and broke! hahahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics