Wednesday 31 December 2014

Guten Rutsch!

2014. It was a tough year for me. Failed a lot of subject, Postponed my Internship thus add one semester longer for my study. But gratefully it was a wonderful year too. I get to know 3 amazing Malaysian families.

2015. It is quite disappointing as I stuck on my bed having both fever and gastric. I can't shake the fever as I'm not sweating when this week on average of -5 degree Celsius. I'm afraid to eat to deter my gastric because I've been vomiting mostly after I ate. Although i can hear the loud noises of the fireworks and firecrackers, sadly I don't have the energy to sit at my cold living room watching the German celebrate 2015. With quite a suck beginning, I decided not to make 2015 sucks. I'm not going to make some half-bake new year's resolutions. I'm going to be realistic.

Have a healthy lifestyle
-  Constant exercises 30 minutes to 1 hour everyday
-  Control my eating style
-  Eventually lose weight. My goal at least 10kg

No more shy foreigner in lectures
-  Stand up and ask if I don't understand
-  Meet with lecturer more often
-  Talk more with other student for help
-  Eventually brush up my Deutsch

Study smart
-  Smaller portion, but more often
-  Practice with questions and Tutorium.

Brush up my cooking skill
-  Try to cook delicate meal at least every two weeks
-  Bake. For 2015, its going to be chocolate cake

Be brave, be confident
-  Increase my self-esteem.
-  Be comfortable with myself



Guten Rutsch!

Happy New Year 2015!


1 comment:

  1. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was once
    totally right. This publish truly made my day.
    You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    My page - harga kacamata police original harga kacamata police original

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics