Sunday 11 November 2012

I Miss München!

I Miss München! A lot! well, I should be saying Munich but, München is kinda cute too! Yesterday I went to München. This trip is actually the trip that I plan for myself, so I plan on not telling anyone. Last minut changes,my friend tag along with me to München. One of our main reason is to meet up with our German Language teacher at GMI. Hell yeah it was surprising to many other GMI's staff were also here. our Chemistry teachers were here too! Yeah!

Miss Cynthia and Miss Lekshmi
Recording picture of statue along with the sound of Glockenspiel



and Frau Leng Lee said to me "Nad, du bist dick geworden!"


München is full with people demonstrating that they don't want a mosque to be build in München. There is a lot of police too. Then, I continue my trip to National Theater. All the shop near in this area are an expensive shops with orange light and golden interior design like Bulgari, Dolce&Gabanna, Jimmy Choo etc. Not my type of place. I like C&A, H&M and Pimkie more then any other else.

why would somebody bring their duck to the city??

National Theater


see? I told you!


Then I proceed to BMW World. The entrance to BMW World is free. BMW World is a showroom. the one that I want to go is BMW Museum but we didn't have enough time to do that, I might as well go there later. So do Allianz Arena. Because there is a game in the stadium, we postpone our trip.

outside BMW World

Mini Coopers


Sherlock Holmes' car?


view of BMW Museum




STop by at Olympia Park for some snack!

then, we met our friends from Regensburg and ate at a Thai/Vietnam Restaurant. The owner already recognize them that he gave us 3 free drinks and a plate of Chips!




Then, I went home at 9.11 with train after a short meeting with my friend Kim Sowon.


What a long post! Hahahahaha~

3 comments:

  1. bila miss cynthia dtg ke jerman ni?ruginya terlepas peluang nk jumpa miss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tak sure. aku ingat Frau Yap je. tgok2 miss cynthia and lekshmi pun ada

      Delete
  2. Superb blog you have here but I was wanting
    to know if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
    I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get suggestions
    from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest.
    If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

    Thanks a lot!

    Look at my weblog :: รับถ่ายวีดีโอ

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics